If you need assistance accessing something on our website, you may call us toll-free at 833-843-7861 or email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to join The Loan Store as a mortgage broker, you may call us toll-free at 833-843-7861 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Loan Store, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
The Loan Store strives to meet the globally recognized standards of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to provide content that’s compatible with computer-based assistive technologies, browsers, and operating systems, as well as to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways The Loan Store is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility
- Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
We recommend using the most current versions of the manufacturer’s assistive technology applications, along with a current version of browsers and operating systems. We also recommend trying different types of browsers and/or operating systems with assistive technology applications to determine which combination works best for you. Most browsers and/or operating systems have built-in accessibility features that The Loan Store supports, from the ability to change colors, contrast and text size to using screen readers and skip controls. Learn tips for customizing your browser and computer setup at the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative website.
For the best experience, please keep your mobile and online technology up to date.
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the browser controls to adjust the size and colors of content on a web page. We’ve designed our website content to work with these controls.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS RELAY AND TELETYPWRITER SERVICES
Deaf or hard of hearing customers can call us using Teletypewriter (TTY/TDD) machines.
ACCESSIBLE STATEMENT ALTERNATIVES
Upon request, The Loan Store can arrange for large-print of statements. To request this free service, call to speak to us (or for TTY)
The Loan Store is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility. You may call us toll-free at 833-843-7861 or email us at email@example.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: